Please excuse the brief downtime Saturday night. A power protector got tripped while everyone was out of the office.
We have also moved our servers recently. There may be an increase in 4XX and 5XX errors over the next two weeks as we integrate our website and services into it’s new home. Thank you for your cooperation as we work out any kinks which may arise.
Expect more 4XX and 5XX errors as we migrate the CDN and storage servers this week.
- Poster images (video thumbnails) have been migrated to the new servers.
- Still lots of 503 errors sitewide. (We’re looking into this right now.)
- Streaming server for the trailers is now built, configured and up. We’ll be bringing the video trailers back online within the next day or two.
- We’re getting to the bottom of the 503 error issues across the website. We’re proactively analyzing our server logs to resolve the root cause of this error. We’ve deployed a couple patches this afternoon to address this issue.
- Updated website codebase and several modules.
Maintenance is finished for now. We’ve got all our services migrated over to the new servers.
Happy New Years everybody — from us at XXXMultimedia.com!
View this post on Instagram